Friday, November 7, 2008

Our 2nd Anniversary














Me on the front porch of our room.




















This old school phone really worked!
That is the touch tone dial pad.




















Curtis was calling me to check it out.














Curtis is funny.














I like the old school water pump.














There was a light switch that turned the
headlights on.














Jacuzzi tub.














This is a 1927 Ford Model T.




























The fireplace was nice!

For our 2nd Anniversary Curtis planned a fun
weekend in St. George. We went to Tuachan's
Thriller, it was so fun! A funny story, at the show
they have actors walking around as zombies trying
to scare people. Curtis and i sat in the isle and a
girl zombie walked past us and Curtis didn't realize
who it was and said excuse me and tried to move
out of her way, and she sat down on his lap! He
seemed a little embarassed it was funny! We
stayed at an old Victorian Bed & Breakfast, it
was a fun weekend!
Things I love about my husband:
*He's honest & loving.
*He's knowledgeable in the gospel & is worthy
of his priesthood.
*He's always in awe of things in the world &
calls me daily to tell me about his new findings &
inventions.
*He is very intelligent & smart.
*He is very sweet & kind.
*Anyone that knows him, knows there is
something amazing about him.
I love you Curtis! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Lonni said...

That room looks amazing!! What a sweet guy to plan things out for your anniversery. You two are so cute! I loved the tub! Happy Anniversery!

Heidi Gardner said...

That looks like a fun place to stay! I can't believe you've been married two years! Time flyes! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog.

platts said...

ok so i have a weird question...you were at sharla platt's wedding taking pictures and you took a couple of my little girl...do you by chance still have them on a memory card? I have been trying to find a way to get a hold of you. Just let me know back if you do. Thanks a ton.
jessie platt

Greg n Amber said...

you need to update!
:) how are you guys?

Erica Locke said...

Ricci! Hi! I love your blog! I can't believe that it's been 2 years for you (over two years!)! Congrats. You and your hubby are cute!

So, every time I stop by the arby's in Fillmore, I think of you..."move out of the way you old geezer!" :D