Friday, February 27, 2009

Update

Sorry Everyone! We have been having a hecktic life lately. Lol! Unfortunately we do not have the internet so I am not able to post any pictures. Also, (funny enough), We are moving AGAIN... Curtis got laid off at his old job and it kind of scared us so we are moving into an apartment to save us a little bit of money so that we can pay off debt faster. YAY! Anyway Curtis got a new, and better job, working for a company called Old West. Curtis drives a water truck for them and he makes about $7.50 more than he did at his last job, so that's great! He'll make about the same amount of money working a lot less hours. I think that's all I have for now, next time I write will be a lot sooner!

1 comment:

Lonni said...

Good for Curt! Paying off debt is so important. You guys are a smart young couple. Most couples are getting further into debt. Way to go! We miss you guys.....wish you were moving down this way!