Thursday, March 26, 2009

Awesome idea!

So I've been really into checking out these crafty blogs lately and one had a great idea, and I don't know about any of you but this makes me really excited! So I tried it! I etched my last name with etching cream on the bottom of all my glass baking pans! So this way I don't have to worry about writing my name on all my stuff, and it's cute and decorative! Take a look!

4 comments:

Portia said...

Rick, thats way cute! I like that, what is etching cream?

Megan said...

Way cool!

Woods Family said...

etching cream? HOw do you use it? Thats a good idea and way cute!

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

K. So looking at all the other posts....seems like you have lots of explaining to do, and go into detail cuz I'm pretty sure we all want to learn.