So My mother-in-law's dog had puppies, and we have more room at our house so we're keeping them there, This is one of them, I have so many pictures of her because she looks so much like our old dog Chase and we picked her first, then decided to take another one that had more of his personality.

I found this in my friends yard at her daughter's birthday
party. Curtis and I both had birthdays but we didn't take
pictures at mine and I can't find the ones of Curtis'.

I thought this was the cutest picture
the epitome of summer birthdays.

Mmm BBQ, these are my artistic pictures of meat :)


As none of you may know, Curtis is a Master
Chef and an amazing inventor, so he decided to
make his own protein bar called "Power Protein"
on the label he has a picture of his favorite
motorcycle a Yamaha Vmax.

We've done a lot of fun things this summer,
Curtis turned 27 and I turned 21! We've been
to a lot of BBQ's and had a lot of late nights
playing the board game Settlers of Catan, I know
it's kind of dumb but very addicting! We've had
a Harvey family reunion and a boating trip with
my family! Curtis got a new job with the state
and I got another job as a nanny. My brother
Mitch and sister-in-law Shanley were the first
of my family to come and visit us in Colorado.
Our new puppy was born, and we floated 4 miles
down the river for the first time last night, and it
was a blast! I wish we had more pictures but we're
too busy having the fun to record it.




2 comments:
Ricci It sounds like you are doing so good and that makes me happy! I love ya Ricc!
That's an awesome protein bar! Curtis has such a great imagination...tell him happy birthday. I'm glad you've had a great summer together. You're the best.
Post a Comment