Tuesday, April 13, 2010

38 weeks









Well, I'm 38 weeks.
I am not so patiently waiting
for my baby to come, but I
won't be a big boob about it.
At my appointment last
Thursday I was dilated to a
1, but I wasn't thinned much
at all. We'll see what happens,
I guess it's just a little waiting
game now. :)

5 comments:

Shanley said...

Awesome Ricci! I'm glad that everything is going alright. We can't wait until that little girl gets here either!

Sammy said...

Good luck I hope you can go a little early. I haven't been able to with either one of mine.. They are so comfortable I guess they never want to come out.

Megan said...

How exciting! Hopefully you don't have to wait too long to see this little girl! And hopefully I will still be able to come out in June to visit you!!!!

The McKims! said...

Hey Ricci!!! I remember feeling the way you feel at 38 weeks too with Lincoln!!! You just want them out!! I finally went into the hospital at that point and said, "Get him out!" I didn't know you could do that. I thought i had to wait for my water to break and all that before i ever went in. Of course i had been dilated to a 4 for 4 months and was pretty thinned. I hope you have this baby real soon! :)

The McKims! said...

Ricci!! I really want you to have this baby too! When i was writing my last blog you just commented on about me being 30 weeks and wanting to deliver at 37 weeks i thought of you and how you wanted the same things and how you are now over!!! AHHH! i hope something happens soon!!!