Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Week!

Sophie is too cute! She grins all the time in her sleep
like this, usually bigger though, I'm usually too slow
on the trigger.















This is her stink bug thing she does when she
poops. lol















She looks very posed but she turned over and did
this by herself.




































I think she's gonna have a permanent
kinked neck, she favors this side.




















Good 'ol Uncle Steve, not a true uncle
but that's what we'll call him.




















Grandpa Lee and his first two grand-babies,
he was so excited to see them he made a special
trip down.















Uncle Wyatt kept rubbing her head and saying
it's a baby!















Cousin Braxton and Sophie, she's a chunk.














































I wake up in the morning to the two babies cuddling
with dad, Sophie on his chest and Shelby curled up
between his legs, ha ha.















Curtis stayed up for like three hours with Sophie
the first night we were home, just so I could sleep,
he said he kept looking down at her and couldn't
help but tear up a few times. How sweet!















Well, even though it's only been a little over a
week, time seems to be flying by. Soon she'll be
dating and giving Curtis a heart attack. We look
forward to watching her grow up!

10 comments:

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

She is a doll! Congrats again!!!

Woods Family said...

She's so dang cute!! How fun!

Shanley said...

She is so darling! I can not wait to see this little girl...

Megan said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to see her in real life!

Portia said...

HAHa! Rick, I love her stinkbug pose!! She is so cute, I felt like she looked just like you, but now i feel like she looks like cutis??? I dont know! but she is a cutie!

Sammy said...

She is so sweet... Enjoy her they really grow up to fast.

Erica Locke said...

So fun! Adorable!

Celisa said...

She is so so cute Ricci! I love the little stink bug position, ha ha.

Melfam said...

What a cute little girl. Curtis is such a sweet Daddy! And,I am sure you are a wonderful Mommy! How does it feel to be a Mommy? It really will hit you harder when Sophie starts calling you that. Being a parent is wonderful!

By the way, Sophie looks just like Curtis!

Lonni said...

She is so beautiful Ricci!. I can't wait to hold her!