Friday, June 18, 2010

Update

First of all I'm a terrible mother, I hardly
ever take pictures of Sophie, I rarely even
think about it. But here's some more recent
pictures. I only have one of the blessing
because we haven't got the others back from
Curtis' aunt. We blessed Sophie on May 30th,
Memorial day weekend. All of my family
came up which was very exciting since out of
the 3 years total that we've lived in Colorado
the only family that's come to visit was Mitch
and Shanley. It seemed like most of the time
that everyone was here we spent at Cabela's.
But we did squeeze in a BBQ at our aunt and
uncle's house. We also played some sand
volleyball with everyone which was really fun!
Sophie turned 1 month old on the 5th, and we
were on her first camping trip for family reunion
at that time. We had a lot of fun. At 1 month
Sophie was reacting with smiles on a regular
basis, still sleeping good at night about 5 hours
at a time, but on our camping trip she slept
as much as 9 hours at night, woo hoo! She
laughed for the first time, but doesn't on a
regular basis, and she's grown out of her newborn
clothes this last week or so. I found myself
almost tearing up putting her newborn clothes
away. It's so depressing that she won't stay
so little for long. She loves her swing that grandpa
Chuck bought for her. If she's ever in a bad mood
I put her in it and she is mesmerized by the
mobile on it. She also likes her little play pad
when she's in an active mood. I'll lay her on that
and she'll coo and babble at it. Yesterday I
actually heard her yell at it, it was so funny I
had to laugh. Well, here's some pictures.



While here, Josh got to do his first climb. They
climbed Independence Rock on the Colorado
National Monument.







































































Ryan, Autumn, and Braxton camping.




























This grin cracks me up.













Sophie looks homely in this picture but it
makes me laugh because she looks like Chris
Farley.



























Wyatt loves his new niece and nephews,
He kisses them and rubs their heads, and says
Baby, I love you!


































Sophie is so goofy, she does some funny things
when she sleeps.



















Camp fire.






























Blessing day for all three grandbabies.














Grandpa Chuck holding Sophie.



















Grandpa Lee with all three grand-babies at once.















Sophia and Kian.

5 comments:

Shanley said...

Oh, she's getting so big already and she's adorable! I had to laugh my head off at the Chris Farley comment. That was hilarious. Anyways, I can't wait to come and see you guys again. Love ya tons!

Lonni said...

Cute update Ricci...LOVE the pic of Curt, Ryan and Laura holding the babies at the blessing! Miss U guys.

Portia said...

Rick I love all these pictures! Her faces crack me up!!

Erica Locke said...

She's so cute! and that is so fun that she has cousins her age. And camping looks like a blast!

Sammy said...

She is adorable .. Love the sleeping position.