Sunday, December 5, 2010

7 Months





































































































































































































































Sophie is now 7 Months old! I
missed blogging about 6 months
but all the things that she does now
she did at 6 months, she's just getting
better and more coordinated at
those things. FYI MOM: Sorry
we opened her Christmas present
early because socks don't stay on
so we took the ug boots out and
re-wrapped the rest.

Things to remember about 6-7 months:
* She's crawling!
* She pulls herself up on things, but hasn't
quite gotten the walking against furniture
thing yet.
* She's sleeping through the night again.
* She growls when she's happy.
* She scrunches her nose and breathes
really fast when she's excited. (It's too cute!)
* She's said Da Da about 3-4 times, Ma Ma
once, and Ba Ba is her favorite thing that she
says all the time.
* She's just now started to say Ya ya. (It's fun
to hear her say different sounds)
* She squeals and screams sometimes when
she's excited.
* She babbles to herself in the carseat while
we're driving.
* She won't stay out of the Christmas presents.
* She finds tons of stuff that I don't know is there
and puts it in her mouth and chokes on it until she
throws up. (The other day I found a big piece of tape
from the Christmas wrapping box in her mouth.
And the last few days I've found the fake pine needles
from our Christmas tree in her poop.)
* One of her favorite things to do now is to take things
out of my purse or the diaper bag.
* We have to move her mattress down tonight
because she's already attempting to climb out.
* I try to teach her how to kiss and she'll either bite
my nose, or lips, or suck on my cheek.
* She just started hissing today when we talk to her.
* She's just now getting into 3-6 month clothes.

We sure do love Sophie. I think she's the best thing
that's happened to the both of us. She's so fun, and
one of our favorite things is to see her do new things.
She's still just as social and cute as ever. We were in
the Olive Garden the other day and I'm not kidding
at least 15-20 people stopped and talked to and
played with her while we were waiting to be seated.
One lady at the store the other day said: "There's
just some people in this world that are special, and
she's one of them." I thought that was so neat! We
think so!

7 comments:

Celisa said...

She's so adorable Ricci!

Shanley said...

Ricci, these pictures of Sophie are adorable. I can't believe how freakin cute she is. Your mom says she is the happiest little baby in the world, and I can tell by the pics. I hope we'll be able to see you guys at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty!! I can't believe she is doing all of that stuff already! She is growing up so fast!

LaDawna said...

Ricci, she looks like she is a happy baby. Don't wish any time away they grow up so fast. Christmas will be so fun this year, Merry Christmas.

Erica Locke said...

She's a doll! And I love when babies/kids are social!

The Stylers said...

I love all the pics, and her boots are the cutest thing EVER!! She is such a cutie, and sounds like she has a great personality just like her momma!!

Chantel Garrett said...

Wow she is definitely a cutie! I think we should set up a day to do lunch or dinner or something. I don't go out too much recently and I would love to meet Sophie and I bet her and Connor would have fun togather. I will call you. luv ya ricci!