Sophie is such a cute, fun, spunky girl!
She has been talking so well lately. She
can speak better than most 3 year olds.
Sophie enunciates her words so well.
She says her S's well and she her R's are
R's not W's. She can say Ricci perfectly.
Sophie can count to 8 and she's not even
two! She knows 9 & 10 but once she gets
to 8 she'll just keep saying 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8.
It's pretty funny and very cute.
She loves her Aunt Carrie and every time
Carrie sees her she says "Hi sister" and
Sophie will say "Hi sister". It's my favorite
thing that she says. Sophie has become so
sweet, she's so loving and will always say I
love you and gives kisses and hugs.
Sophie can be a monster as well. She's very
strong willed and if she wants something,
she will throw a massive fit if she doesn't
get it. At least she knows what she wants.
She's getting into the "mine" stage. Everything
is hers hers hers. It ticks me off so bad. I
don't want her to be greedy at all, but it's
not as bad when she takes toys from older
kids because they will just take it back but
the other day she kept taking toys from this
little baby. It made me so mad because she
was kind of being a bully.
Sophie has gotten all of her teeth in finally!
She is still just as tiny as ever. She fits into
most of her old clothes, but she's too tall for
some, but the same size around her body.
Sophie loves her grandparents and likes to
talk to them on the phone. She also likes to
take videos and send them to them.
She is the best sleeper. When it's bedtime I'll
ask her if she's tired and wants to go to bed
and she'll say yeah, so we'll go and take her to
bed and she'll go right to sleep.
She's a daddy's girl. She loves Curtis so dang
much. She always asks for him in the morning
and I have to tell her that he's at work and she'll
just say, "no, no". When he comes home she
always gasps and says "oh, daddy!" and runs to
the back door to greet him. She will choose him
any day over me. I'm ok with that because she
loves me and spends time with me all the time.
She's enough of a terror during the day that I'll
gladly give her to her dad. He needs to spend that
time with her too.
We love this little girl so much, she has so much
cute personality and is the highlight of our lives.
I can't imagine loving another child as much as I
love her.
I am alive!
3 years ago




1 comment:
Sophie is so adorable!! I love the cute pictures you posted of her sledding and at the zoo. She is at such an awesome and fun age right now! Your heart will grow I bet, and you will love each child as they come. We love all you so much!
Post a Comment