
Baby's arm

Baby's face, knees, and legs.

Baby face down with legs curled up
under body.
The baby had the hiccups in this video,
it was funny to watch. The baby peed
during the ultrasound, she noticed
the bladder was full then went back
to it later and it was empty. Interesting.
Can't wait to get our 3D ultrasound!




3 comments:
So, your not finding out what you are having?? Thats fun!! I cant do that. I hope it's a boy....or girl...I am exited for you. It looks like it will be a cutie, with that bone structure in it's skull area, and it's spine is perfect, It's nice rounded knee bones....hhaha! I am hopeing you will get sick of me calling it "it" and find out what you are having!! This stresses me out! Love you Rick!
How fun! I really wish I could tell what was going on in each picture, but it is all jumbled to me! I will learn one day. It stresses me out too that you don't know what you're having!
well guys I guess I just live life on the edge. haha
Post a Comment