Crew is such a sweet heart! He is also pretty high maintenance, he's very whiney! I think he has stomach issues. He has a smile that could light up the world, and he has the cutest laugh to go with it. He laughs harder than any baby I've ever seen!
Here are some things about Crew at 6 months:
* He rolls wherever he wants to go.
* Last night he played with Sophie's pink bracelet for 30 minutes straight squealing like crazy, it was so funny, he just kept getting louder and louder.
* He loves to be held, and gets ticked when you put him down a lot of the time.
* He can push him self up on his arms but has yet to figure out how to get his knees underneath him. (I can't wait til he can crawl, he'll be a lot less fussy)
* He wants to be where everyone else is... He hates being left out so we always have to put him in his bumbo at the table while the rest of us eat dinner.
* He refuses to take a bottle, so I've never been away from him for longer than two hours... :( When I try to give him a bottle he'll gag and throw up. Same with eating baby food. Although he seems to entertain the idea of pears, until he shoved the spoon so far down his own throat that he threw that up too, now he refuses to go anywhere near a spoon.
* He still seems really little, I have yet to take him to his 6 month appointment though.
* He's learning how to wave. If I bend my fingers up and down to say hi to him, he will start doing the same thing very slow and sideways.
* He farts like a man! This boy has gas, bad...
We're so glad this little sweetheart came into our lives, although we can't wait for him to get off the boob milk so we can play...
I am alive!
3 years ago




3 comments:
Crew does have the sweetest little smile. I messed up too and didn't introduce a bottle soon enough, dang huh?...it kinda stinks.
I am in the same boat with a bottle. The funny thing is at about three months I gave korver four ounces and she drank the whole thing and since then she wont even suck on the bottle. So dang frustrating. He is a cutie...
He seams so dang cute and fun! I can't wait to meet the little stud!
Post a Comment