So, Curtis broke his collar bone about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I know that doesn't sound like a blessing, and actually it kind of isn't but it happened at the best possible time. We had just given our 30 day notice at our old apartment and if we hadn't done that and found a new place we wouldn't have been able to pay rent, but because we did we were able to use our deposit from our last place to pay the next months rent. Also, I have a co-worker and friend that is going to study abroad in Costa Rica this summer and she has just given me her cleaning jobs for the summer. That's not it, everyone at my job at the portrait studio that I work at quit at the same time, leaving the excess hours to me.
Honestly, I am very grateful for tithing and the part it plays in my life, and I know that if we hadn't been paying it, all of those many things that happened to help us make it through that tough time, probably wouldn't have happened. I mean, what a coincidence! I have a strong testimony of paying a full tithe, and I encourage anyone who struggles with that to just have faith, and do it. You'll make it through, if you believe you will!
I am alive!
3 years ago




4 comments:
Love this post! I also have a strong testimony of tithing. Just 3 weeks ago we went to the doc for Cadens ear infection. He had a rash all over his body. He was in so much pain and they said they would need to do surgery asap. Well...we didn't have the $640 down they wanted. A week later we recieved a letter stating that Shay had inherited a small part of his grandpa's VA fund. Which was $640! Caden had surgery and is %100 better! I know it doesn't always work that way but you are right have faith and things will work for your good! BTW I AM coming to family reunion. Jana will be only 6 weeks old but I will be there! You are talking about the one in Sep. right? Shay and I both want to sky dive. How do we sign up for that?
Ricci! Thanks so much for posting this! I needed it! You are amazing! and I miss you too!!!! Love ya!!
I love you Ricci! Good luck with everything and good job at seeing your blessings... I look up to you a lot.
Amen! You could not have said it better!
Post a Comment