Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Curtie got the job!
Curtis recently applied for a job with the state of Colorado. He worked for C-Dot before and loved it, so he decided it was time to have a good stable job again, he applied and got hired! I'm so proud of him, and I'm so grateful he got the job, he will be much happier working there. One of the best parts is, he'll be working at the same shed as his Uncle Gene! He is so dang excited! Plus we'll have insurance, YAY! It's about a month too late for his broken collar bone though! HA HA. Anyway, that's the latest update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congrats Curt!! That's great! Although... I'd rather you be down here with us!! Hey, how do we get involved in the sky dive thing for reunion?
Congrats Guys! I am happy things are going good for you! Love and miss you!
Oh Rick, that is always a relief! I am happy for you guys. It is a hard life doing what our loves do!!!! Good for him for getting away. Rye is doing the same thing. Love Ya!!!!!
I am so good. Just stille here in Va beach and I actually am liking it a lot better than last year! i could do without the sticky humidity tho. Thanks! How are you doing!
Post a Comment