Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Lame.

So in being a photographer, you'd think I'd take a lot more pictures, but I don't. We don't have internet at home so sorry for the delay in updates. Not much has been going on lately. Curtis went hunting this last week with no luck so far, but his uncle got his bull and cow, lucky. We got to see my father-in-law Lee for a short time but it was good to catch up a little bit. We heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time a couple of weeks ago, it's pretty neat. I thought I felt the little flutter but I'm unsure since I've never felt it before. Laura and I have both been deathly ill with ALL-DAY sickness lol. Hopefully it will go away soon. I am putting my bets out with what everyone's gonna have, and my guess is me a girl, Laura a girl, and Autumn a boy. So there you have it. Not much news.

5 comments:

Shanley said...

That's so sad that you have been so sick! It will be worth it in the end though. If you have a girl I would love it, but we need more little boys in the Melessa family so I'm going with a boy, and his name will be Harry Harvey ha-ha...

Megan said...

Get better soon!!! Maybe I'll be able to make it up to your neck of the woods in the new year! So I can see the little guy/girl!

Portia said...

Hey Rick! Hearing the heart beat is a ton of fun hu! Even Rye had to be there this time, because it is so cute. But I hope you start feeling better =) I have an ultrasound on monday, so I will get to see the little sea monkey! They want to see how far along I am exactley, my dr thinks I am not as far as we think, so that kinda sucks!!! anywho love ya!

Erica Locke said...

Ricci that is so cool! I can't wait to see what your baby will look like.

Ricci Harvey said...

Ha Ha it will be a cue-ball most likely!