pumpkins and I finally decided to make some
snowmen. They are way easy to make, they just
take a lot of time.



Our friend Daniel had a birthday recently
and we kidnapped him from Institute!
One kid came up behind him and put a
pillowcase over his head, then Curt and
another kid put a blanket around him so
he couldn't fight them off. :) He screamed
like a girl... LOL This is everyone in the car
Curt's holding him down.

This is the guy driving, he's texting and closing
his eyes and driving at the same time, SCARY!
I seriously thought I was gonna die we almost hit
someone in the round-about trying to freak
Daniel out.


Driving...

Curt had to carry him into the house.


And then, we reveal the surprise party for him!


Doesn't he look happy?

This is the only picture we took during the
Elk hunt, it's just before dark on closing day.
Unfortunately we didn't get anything. :(
We had our 3rd anniversary on the 28th of
October, we didn't do much just dinner and
a movie but it was fun!
We find out what the baby is on Dec. 7th, YAY!




5 comments:
Looks like fun! I love your fence post pumpkins! We need to make them at the next family party because they're cute. I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!! I'm still going with a boy.
Those are so cute rick! I love crafty things, and actually have been doing a lot lately. But it looks like you are having a ton of fun!!!
Looks like tons of fun! Can't wait to find out what your having! Where was your top main picture taken? It is amazing!
Gosh Ricci you are so freakin creative! Love your face!:D
those pumpkins and snowmen are so so cute!
Post a Comment