
AHH, I'm only 16 weeks and I'm
HUGE! Don't get me wrong, I
absolutely love having a reason to
be fat, and not having to worry about
it, but it's a little troubling when
you have two sisters only two weeks
behind you that aren't showing....
Now what's wrong with that picture?




8 comments:
Dont you worry Rick, you are so CUTE!! Be proud of that baby
bump =) Plus it kinda sucks to not show because you just look like you have a huge blubber gut, haha! Hang in there little buddy!
Nothings wrong with that picture. You look so beautiful!
You crack me up Ricci! I love ya.. you look absolutely adorable and I'm so happy you finally posted a prego pic!
YOu look so cute! I love pregnant bellies! I wish I would have shown earlier! That is when it starts getting fun!
Your little belly is so cute!!!
Oh Ricci! So much fun! You make a very cute pregnant lady! I am so excited for you you will be such a good mom! Oh and I love the fence post pumpking how did you make them!?
Hey Ricci, can I get your address? I would love to send you an announcement.... my e-mail is mail4erica@gmail.com
Post a Comment