We are so excited! Now we just have to come
up with a name for the poor thing. Here's the
pictures we got from the ultrasound. Also they
moved my due date up 3 days, WOO HOO! Not
that it's much but I'll take it. She weighs in at
a whopping 14 oz. Almost a pound. Online for
my due date it says she should be about 10 oz.
Uh Oh.
In this one she's covering her eyes with her
fists, which I thought was too cute, but we
never could get a straight on shot of her face
because she either kept turning away or putting
her hands up like, "No pictures please" She also
got my huge bottom lip with no top lip.

Here is a profile of her face.

3/4 of her face.

Profile of her face and body.

She's a girl, she gave us the goods at least, I
was grateful for that. They had the cutest
bum shot of her and I wanted it so bad.

Anyway, that's our little girl, We're glad she's
healthy and has all her fingers and toes! If you
have any cute names please suggest them
because we don't even know where to start.




4 comments:
That's awesome Ricci! I'm so excited for you guys! A girl will be so much fun, and you'll be great parents.
Woohoo!! I'm so excited for you guys! I thought you had a name?? You decided against it? haha That's sweet about your due date 4 days is alot when your talkin pregnancy! ... Bring on the bows! :)
That is so fun!! I love seeing the pictures! It makes it more real! Look online for girl names you will find a whole bunch and when she comes out you will know what she is supposed to be! Well at least that is how it worked for us! Good luck! Hope all continues to go well for you!
Hey girl! Looks like so much fun! She looks cute even though you can't really see... ultra sounds have come such a long way! Thanks for the photography comment... do you know Errin?
Post a Comment