Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22 weeks









This is me at 22 weeks,
She's getting bigger and I can
finally feel the kicking, she
has about 3-4 different times
in the day that she is most
active. I mostly feel her in
the early morning and late
at night. We still need a
name, we haven't really
come up with anything yet.
We do both like Kimber though
so we're thinking about it but
that's as far as it got. :)

7 comments:

Ploharz Family said...

You look so cute Pregnant!

Portia said...

I love it Rick! You look great pregnant!

Shanley said...

You look so cute! By the way I love Kimber...

The Stylers said...

That's such a cute pic! You def. have the pregnancy glow!! I'm with Shanley! I love the name Kimber! It's so cute!

Lonni said...

You are a hot mama! I really like the name Kimber!

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

I am so naming my little girl that too ( when I have one)...so our children will have the same name :D you are lookin good!

Celisa said...

You are so dang beautiful Ricci! I'm so excited for you guys. You are going to love being parents to your little girl!