Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby Shower!




















This is a quilt Susan Davis made for me, It's
a log cabin type quilt and she did an amazing job.














These are all the gifts I got!














Some friends, Jenny, Kassie, & Mirinda.




















This is a diaper cake my friend Carrie made
for me.














This is the baby food game Kirstie set up where
everyone tried the baby foods, and guess what they were.


Thanks everyone who came! Thanks Shanley for taking the
pictures! My mom made this awesome Ice cream cake. It was
like pumpkin roll but with white cake and strawberry ice cream
because we are having a girl, it was yummy!

As for baby, I am 29 weeks and I have my next ultrasound
tomorrow to make sure everything is ok with the baby's head.
Her head measured a week behind her body. So they are gonna
check to see if it has at least grown and if it has they won't worry
about it. Small heads run on my mom's side of the family so I'm
not to worried about it. But I'll keep updated.

2 comments:

Portia said...

I am so glad you had a good baby shower! You look so cute. I miss you and our friends! it made me sad seeing that picture of mert, kassie and jenny. Good luck with the ultra sound, it will all be fine!

Erica Locke said...

Looks fun. Wish I could have been there.