Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I looked out the window and what did I see?

DEER! 10 of them! There were 6 doe and 4 bucks
a forky, 2x3, non-typical, and a 3x4! I assumed
the 3x4 was a 4-point because it only had half it's rack
but I was cropping the picture with that deer and
in the left hand corner of the picture there were
antlers on the GROUND! So I ran outside and
grabbed them. They aren't big, but honestly who can
say they find sheds in their front yard? A lot of the
pictures are fuzzy because with all the crap in our yard
the camera was having a hard time focusing.
































He's a handsome boy.



























Three bucks in this picture.


























































































































This is the picture with the antlers on the ground
they are just above the left hand side of the barrel.




























The non-typical is goofy looking.













Here's the little antlers.

3 comments:

Heidi Gardner said...

That's fun for you to find Shed in your yard!! What an exciting day!! HAHA. Oh the things we get excited about. BTW you should see my car... covered in mud! It reminds me of the good ole mud boggin days!!!

Shanley said...

You are so funny Ricci! They are some good sized deer, and that's awesome that you found the antler in your yard. Love ya tons and we can't wait to see ya again!

Portia said...

haha! thats actually pretty cool!