Baby Harvey's head is measuring the same gestational age as her body, so her little noggin caught up to the rest of her. I wasn't too concerned especially because small heads run in my family but it is nice to know that everything is ok. I was actually pretty excited that we got to have another ultrasound in hopes that we could get a really good picture of her face, but of course that didn't happen. :( The tech said the clarity of the picture depends on the amount of fluid between her and me, and she seemed to be perfectly content with her face smashed against my belly ha ha. At one point she had a pig-me nose because her face was so squished. She's got a pretty cute little personality already. She was sucking her thumb part of the time and when she couldn't find it anymore she started sucking on her bottom lip. It was too cute! Hopefully we don't have a little thumb sucker on our hands though.
4 comments:
Yay! I love good news. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well too. Thanks for the home comments.
I'm glad that everything is alright! She'll be a cutie for sure!
That is awesome that everything is looking good! I can't wait to see your little girl! ... O and Thanks so much for the gift! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't wait til it fits him! and the color is PERFECT I love green!!!
SOOOO Exited for you! She will have a cute personality like her mom!
Post a Comment