
35 1/2 weeks

It's been a while since I've posted.
I have to admit, I'm pretty much
just lazy now days. I was having
a lot of Braxton Hicks Contractions,
although they didn't hurt my doctor
checked me to make sure I wasn't
dialating. I was closed so that was
reassuring. I had a doctor's appointment
yesterday and my doctor said now
that now that I'm further along,
if I were to go into labor, she wouldn't
worry about stopping it. So I'm thinking
GAME ON! But I will wait until I'm 37
weeks before I try any tricks to start
labor, or I'd feel pretty guilty. I am so
ready to meet this little girl though, that
I can hardly stand it. Although I'm not
miserable yet, I do really have a hard
time sleeping because I am uncomfortable
most of the night. Also I'm tired most of
the day, and if I spend too much time on
my feet, my back will ache the rest of the
day. But I'm lucky to say I haven't had
any complications throughout my
pregnancy. I feel so blessed, and I just
can't wait to meet her.




5 comments:
You look so beautiful! Contractions and back aches are not fun, so happy I don't have to deal with that anymore! They are worth the pain though. Jana has been so much fun. I can't wait to meet your baby girl too!
Rick you look great!!!! I love it! I know how you feel, it totally sucks being so uncomfortable, but were almost there little buddy!
You look adorable Ricci! I can't wait to meet this little girl either. I'm glad that everything is going alright...we miss ya and love ya!
You are such a cute preggo lady Ricci! I remember not being able to get comfortable enough at night to sleep when I was in the last trimester. I would end up sleeping sitting up in the rocking chair. I'm so excited for you, being a mom is so fun!
Post a Comment