for Kirstie and her baby girl a couple of
weekends ago, and it was super fun. I had
some grand plans, and everyday before the
shower was so beautiful. Then the day of,...
BLAH! It was so so so windy! I still had fun,
but I didn't get to do a lot of the things I had
planned. It was so fun to see Kirstie, Cammie,
and their family! I have to say though that
the shower wouldn't be there at all if Curtis and
our friend Steve weren't there, they helped me
put stuff up. Thanks guys for helping me and
dealing with the wind! After the shower, we had
a blind date planned for Steve and Cammie. We
had a ton of fun BSing and bowling, then we ate
at The Olive Garden, and finally got some custard
at Nielson's Frozen Custard, YUM! I don't know
about them, but I had a lot of fun!
As for Sophie, She's rolling all over the place,
we can't keep her on her back. She's just as
happy as ever. She loves to watch Shelby, our
dog, run around like a lunatic. She's had a
problem choking since she was born. While we
were at the hospital, I went to the bathroom,
came back out and she was purple. They ended
up suctioning out her stomach so that she didn't
choke on anything again. They ended up having
to do that three times while we were there. Since
then we haven't slept her laying down, she sleeps
in her car seat. we've only had a few problems
here and there, but the other day I was checking
out at the grocery store and she was purple again.
I hurried up and unhooked her car seat from the
cart and flipped it straight up, and she caught a
few breaths, then the checker started hollering
that she was choking again, and I hurried and
unbuckled her from her car seat and flipped her
upside down and she started bawling. It was SO
sad. I was crying and I about went hysterical. So
a nice man from the store pushed my cart out to
the car and loaded my groceries for me. Anyway,
that was my new scare for the week. On a good
note, Sophie is way way easy, and happy!




5 comments:
Oh my heck Ricci! That's so scary about Sophie. It's hard enough to raise a little one when they aren't choking all of the time! Good luck with everything. We love you tons.
Oh thats so scary I think I would have fainted! She is soo soo cute and I am sorry that happens to her! Good Job on the shower, looked cute!
Scary! I would have been hysterical!! You are an amazing momma!
So, I'm sad I missed Kirstie's shower. Can you get me her address so I can mail her gift?
You did a great job with the baby shower! Everything looks so cute, im sorry i couldnt be there!
You are so talented. I like the baby shower stuff.. very cooL!
Post a Comment