Sophie just rolled over from her back to her belly for the first time just barely and I MISSED it! Dang! Just thought I'd post it so I can keep track of what she's doing!
Woohoo!! Go Sophie!! It's crazy how fast they grow!! ... Ok! So I put the binki back in his mouth and it keeps him content for like 10 min then he spits it out. We repeat this for like an hr then I finally just feed him! It's crazy!!!
2 comments:
Oh, how exciting! She's such a little cutie. We felt bad that we couldn't spend more time with you this weekend. I hope that everything went alright!
Woohoo!! Go Sophie!! It's crazy how fast they grow!! ... Ok! So I put the binki back in his mouth and it keeps him content for like 10 min then he spits it out. We repeat this for like an hr then I finally just feed him! It's crazy!!!
Post a Comment