her to her 4 month appointment and she weighed
13 lbs. 4 oz. (43rd %) and she was 24 inches long
(42nd %). So she's just a little under average size.
She is such a cutie. We seriously can't go anywhere
without anyone stopping to see her and talk to her.
She greets everyone with a huge smile and coos,
that's the icing on the cake for everyone that sees
her.
Things to remember at 4 months
* She can sit on her own if she doesn't get too excited
and bounce herself over.
* She is very social and coos a lot.
* She still loves tummy time and will immediately flip
to her belly when laid on her back
* She's growing out of her 0-3 month clothes, wears
mostly 3 month clothes, and is moving into 3-6 month
clothes soon. (I think)
* She still loves T.V. More than ever so we still play
baby Einsteins for her.
* She's good at self soothing, and will play by herself
while I clean.
* She thinks bottles are gross, and gives me a gaggy
look when I try to put one in her mouth.
* She used to love her swing but now I think she knows
it means she's gonna get ignored for a bit. So she's not
a huge fan of it anymore.
* Her favorite toy is a squeaky giraffe head that's we've
name Patty, and if she's in a bad mood and see's Patty
she'll perk right up.
* She LOVES sugar. I touched my sucker to her tongue
and she looked kind of funny then grabbed my hand with
the sucker in it and tried to pull it to her mouth. ( I think
we've created a monster).
* She's still just as happy as can be and only cries when
she's hungry and only if I ignore her earlier signs of hunger.
* She still has really bad acid reflux and pukes all over
everything ALL the time.




7 comments:
Oh, Sophie is such a little cutie! She is growing up so fast. We miss you guys and especially little Sophie!
OHH! Happy 4 months! Shes such a cutie!
She is such a cutie!
I love the photos Ricci! you two made one cute little girl!
I love the pictures! She is so beautiful! I can't believe she is already 4 months. It goes by way to fast!
She is so so so cute!! I love to see pic's of her. Love you Ricci, I'm not sure if you know that I have a blog too but I thought I would invite you to see it if you want, just cuse I love seeing other so much. Hope your doing good we need to hang out some time since we are actually pretty close to each other just give me a call some time if you want.
Ricci, I love you, I always have. I hope you are as happy as you look. What a good life you have, what a beautiful family, I think your doing so great!
Post a Comment