Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sophie's 2nd hunt, geocaching, & pumpkin patch

Curtis got an Elk! She was pretty big.
She was about twice the size of our
camping neighbors cow.

A family that wears camo together,
stays together. lol I know it's pretty
hickish, but we thought it was cute.
Sophie had her onesie given to us, and
Curtis found the dog jacket for Shelby
on the side of the road at work.




















Shelby looks like a thug.














We took Sophie Geocaching for the first time
last week. It's really fun. For those of you that
don't know what it is, it's kind of like a treasure
hunt. People hide things in a little box or tin can,
then they register the coordinates on the
geocaching website. Then we get our GPS and
find them.





























I look so bad in this picture but Sophie looks so
happy so I had to put it on.














We went to the pumpkin patch this past week
as well. It was Sophie's first time to a pumpkin
patch.












































My pumpkin's bigger than her carseat! Curtis
couldn't understand why I had to drag him
around the whole pumpkin patch to find the
biggest, most round pumpkin in the patch.














We got Sophie a Halloween costume. I was a
little disappointed because I wanted her to be
some kind of fuzzy animal with a tail and ears
but the store didn't have any that were small
enough. This outfit is still cute, just a little too
girlie for Halloween for me. She's a pumpkin
fairy. I need to fix the hat a little bit, It's so cute
with the little stem on her head. She loved it!








































4 comments:

Portia said...

I think her costume is adorable!! I also the love the family camo shot!

Shanley said...

That's so cool that Curtis got an elk! I love the cameo shot too! Ha-Ha I love it. I miss you guys and especially Sophie. She's growing up so fast.

Erica Locke said...

What a little hunter you have on your hands. Good job with the Elk. Good pick on the pumpkin and Halloween costume too. I like them both!

LaDawna said...

Ricci it looks like you guys are having all sorts of fun! I think your pumpkin was perfect good pumpkin hunting. Your baby is so dang cute, she seems like she is happy all the time. I hope so.