At 8 months Sophie is doing more now.
* She has now said Daddy (instead of just dada)
* Mama is an everyday word for her, and now
that she's got it down she rarely says anything
else.
* When she's mad or upset she says mamamamamom.
* She loves big people food. When we're eating, she's
the biggest pest and is like a scavenger.
* She can stand on her own for about 5 seconds at a
time. When she falls she claps.
* She now claps. I love this!
* She walks behind her little baby walker toy.
* She crawls away fast if you start to chase her.
* Anytime our friend Steve leaves or shuts her out
of a room, she'll chase him and cry.
* She insists on feeding herself when we feed her
baby food. She won't open her mouth unless she's
the one holding the spoon, half of the time.
* She likes to chase older kids when they run away
from her.
She is still such a sweet heart and the best baby ever.
I drop her off at the gym day care when I go work
out there and she has so much fun. The babysitters
love her. She is very petite. She's still in 3/6 month
clothes and is just now fitting into some 6 month clothes.
She loves her daddy. She also loves most people and
is very social and attentive. We love her so much and
she is such a blessing in our lives!
I am alive!
3 years ago




6 comments:
Oh my heck! Sophie is such a little doll. I can't believe how cute and totally adorable she is. I miss her and all of you guys.
That is crazy that she is doing all of that!! She seems ahead of most babies her age! She is so pretty!
Wow that is crazy. She is ahead of most babies. I know that Connor is just about right on track and he was 9 months when he started doing most of that stuff. But anyway what a cutie. Still thinking of u guys and wishing for the bad weather to stop so we can come visit you guys.
Sophie is such a sweet little thing. She seems so happy all the time.
She is so cute!!! I love the videos!
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment