so crazy. She's coming up on a year fast!
Excuse her hair in the pictures, I've been
lazy lately and haven't done anything
with it.
Everytime she stands up she holds
her belly and smiles. She usually looks
down at it though.
She has her first tooth!
At the bowling alley with Grandma.

Sophie and the bowling ball.

Sophie is a funny little character.
She is definitely going to be a tease.
Her favorite thing to do is to go into
the bathroom and get the little caps
that cover the bolts that screw the
toilet down, and suck on them.
GROSS! Mine are pretty clean, but
still... Anytime she's headed for the
bathroom we get after her and she'll
take off crawling as fast as she can,
and if we don't come after her, she'll
turn around and look at us until we jump
up then she'll turn and run while she's
giggling.
I have extra rolls of toilet paper in our
office right now. I wasn't paying attention
to her while I was on facebook and I turned
to check on her and she had 4 rolls of toilet
paper shredded on the ground. So I went
into the living room where she was sitting
on the couch with her dad and I lifted up
the shredded toilet paper and she just laughed.
What a little turd! By the way, that's Curtis'
nickname for her.
* Sophie can walk 6-7 steps at a time now.
* She's been so whiney and is kind of becoming
a drama queen, I don't really tolerate that.
* She shares food with us now. She loves fruit,
chicken, and cheese.
* She's wanting to be held all of the time and if
I don't she whines a lot. This isn't typical of her,
she's usually very independent. I think it might
be because she's teething.
* She's working on her second bottom tooth right
now.
* She has really bad excema right now that I'm
trying to get under control.
* She cries when someone shuts the door in her
face.
* She cries a lot of the time when Curtis leaves.
* She loves her daddy and she really only pays
attention to him when he's around.
* She won't leave me alone, EVER. She's always
getting into whatever I'm doing. While I type on
the computer, she tries to do the same. If I'm
eating, her hands are in it. She's always trying to
play on my phone and I'm always worried she'll
accidentally call someone on it.
* She waves occasionally.
* Her new favorite word is Yeah, she says it over
and over in different tones and volumes. yeah yeAH
yEAH YEAH!
* She gets compliments about how beautiful she is
all the time.
* We can't keep her quiet in church, mostly because
everyone who sits behind us, even rows back will play
with her.
* My young women fight over her.
* She will sometimes pucker her lips to kiss now.
* If she hugs she'll squeeze tight around your neck.
* She's such a light sleeper, and if she wakes up in the
night I end up letting her sleep the rest of the night
with us in bed. Bad habit.
* She will now let me put a ponytail in her hair. She
usually doesn't sit still long enough.
* She loves this cute little yellow flower in a book that
I read to her and she squeals and slaps the page every
time we get to it.
* She loves to swing and go on walks.
* When she watches t.v. she climbs up the t.v. stand
and watches the t.v. as close as she possibly can.
* When the fridge door is open, she's there, climbing
up the different drawers.
* She can climb onto the couch but she doesn't know
how to get down safely yet.




6 comments:
I love Sophie, she is so cute! I miss her already, and so does Coley! Thank you for coming to visit us!
When you coming to visit me? lol. She is so beautiful and I think her hair is natural cute. I can't believe how fast time is flying. I can't wait to see her. Are you going to the reunion in June?
Sophie is seriously one of the most beautiful babies that I have ever seen. She's gorgeous, just like her mom!
Cute pictures of Sophie. She's such a cutie-patootie, and we all adore her.
What a cutie... and I like her hair without you doing anything with it! So lucky!
That is so fun I haven't been on the computer in a while and just thought I should leave a comment on how adorable she is. It's sounds like Sophie and Connor are doing some of the same things and Connor just got his first tooth a little bit ago in the same place as sophie funny.
Post a Comment