I know people say this a lot, but it really
does seem like we were just in the hospital
like, last week.
* Sophie used to never ever cry, and now
she is a bawl baby. It probably doesn't help
that we just found out she had strep throat,
and possibly mono.
* She has 6 teeth now, 4 on the top, 2 on the
bottom.
* She is just barely getting out of six month
clothes, she is so petite.
* She can do itsy bitsy spider.
* She can read arms up, and puts her arms up if
I put a card in front of her that says that.
* She can also read wave, hi, clap, and arms down.
* She kind of quit talking altogether for a while but
when she does she can say, yeah, dada, daddy, mama,
oh, wow, whoa, and dog.
* She will wave goodbye or hi, but mostly only when
she wants to.
* She blows kisses.
*She was in the 22nd % for her weight at her
9 month appointment and hasn't gained in the
last three months, so I'm curious to hear the
% she's at now.
* She loves chicken puffs, shredded cheese, and
pepperoni.
* There was a song on the radio that says yeah,
over and over again, and she started singing to it
saying, yeah, yeah, yeah.
* She dunked her stuffed rabbit in the toilet, then
fished it out... gross.
* She got her first bloody nose and her second
fat lip falling off the bottom step and grandpa
Lee's house.
* She gives hugs and says, "awe".
* She is so sensitive and gets her feelings hurt
really easy, it's kind of annoying.
Of course, you all know I can't control myself
so here's another picture overload.
This is Sophie's really sad face, she says oh,
over and over when she cries.

Same face yet again.

This is her cheesy, really excited,
happy, crazy grin.

I can't seem to take a picture without her
getting right up in the lens.

This is the face I despise. When she doesn't get
what she wants she screams, and sometimes
I so badly want to slap her mouth.

For her birthday we took her to our subdivision's
park to play.








I love those little feet!



She likes to swing and gets the drift
of what to do to pump herself, but
we don't leave her alone, it's a little
too scary.




4 comments:
It's been way to long since you've posted pics of sophie! She's so dang cute! And I totally know what you mean about slapping her mouth haha I've wanted to do that a few times, just today! haha Hopefully we don't get child services called on us!
O my heck...she is 1! ALREADY! seriously that is so crazy. She is so adorable. And her pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see her again. Its been since last reunion...too long!
Sophie is such a cutie! It was lots of fun to be able to see you guys on sophie's birthday. I really hope that when we are back in Grand Junction next Thursday that we will be able to get together again for longer or to do something fun. I will text you.
I LOVE her in the swing!! That is so cute!! She is tiny but a smart girl! Elsie still hasn't even attempted to talk, just squeels and screams!
Post a Comment