Monday, May 23, 2011

Sophie's Birthday Party

We had Sophie's birthday party this last Saturday.
It was a lot of work for a little amount of time, I'm
not sure I'll do that much again. I wanted to make
her first birthday a big one. My mom, Josh, Amanda,
and their kids, and Mitch and Shanley all came up
from Utah for the birthday party, and of course a
lot of Curtis' family came. It was a bunch of fun to
be able to visit and have Sophie feel special. She
knew we were singing Happy Birthday to her and
she was grinning and soaking it up. Happy Birthday
little Sophie girl!














Cousin Trevor helping her open her presents.








































































diving into her cake.



























































Excited that we were singing to her.


































































6 comments:

Erica Locke said...

I always say this, but what a doll you have! Glad it was fun for her and fun to be with family. Also, I love your family photo at the top of your blog. you look beautiful!

The Durham's said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe a year has gone by! I'm working on Elsie's birthday now...kinda bittersweet!!

Shanley said...

Sophie is adorable and we love her to death! We miss you all already!

Celisa said...

Happy birthday to Sophie! The cake eating pictures are awesome!

Lonni said...

Such great pictures! I'm so happy it went so well. The cake looks amazing even with her diving into it! She is adorable. Seeing these pictures makes me even more excited to get up there! I love your family picture on you heading. You look so beautiful. Happy birthday Sophie!!

The Slacks. said...

All of those pictures of Sophie are adorable! she is just the cutest little thing, and the party looked awesome! :D