Tuesday, August 9, 2011

15 Months

My good computer with all of my pictures on it is getting fixed.
So pictures will have to come later.

Sophie just turned 15 months on the fifth! I weighed her on our
scale and she weighs 18.4 lbs. She's growing! Not much, but she's
growing.

She is so dang petite, but she's cute. She still fits into some of her
6 month clothes. 12 month is baggy on her and most 9 month
clothes fit her ok, some are baggy.

She laughs so much and thinks she's so funny and does a fake
laugh.

She knows where her belly button is, as well as her mouth nose and
eyes. She won't get her ears though.

She still loves to dance and is working in some cool new dance moves.
she starts to stomp her feet and spin in circles while she bounces.
She also does Jazz hands! SO FUNNY!

Sophie is a menace when you're trying to eat. She gets in your face
and always wants to be included in what you're eating.

She loves the bath and just recently started to try to swim in it. She
flopped over on her belly and kicks her legs and splashes her hands.
Curtis was bathing her the other day and he started to drain the tub
and she laid down on her belly swishing her hands from side to side
trying to play in as much water as she could until it all drained.

She loves having her teeth brushed. Probably thanks to the flavored
toothpaste.

She's a little pill popper! She loves Tylenol. I don't even hardly give
it to her but when I do she gladly accepts it. She carries it around with
her all the time and gives it to me. If I don't give her some she throws
a fit.

She throws herself down when she doesn't get what she wants. She
screams a lot, and it drives me nuts!

She got another tooth, a molar even! That's 8 teeth now!

She loves sweets but she also loves her veggies and cheese.

She likes to talk on the phone.

She says two. When we say one, two, three and throw her, she'll go
two, two, TWO! She also says Go when we get ready to throw her.

2 comments:

Shanley said...

What a little cutie pie! I feel like we've missed out on her growing up the last three months. It makes me sad, but hopefully you guys will be able to come the end of this month. That would be awesome. I can't wait until ya post some pics!!!

Portia said...

she sounds small and full of SPUNK!! I cant believe she is still in six month clothes! She is a cutie, I cant wait to see pictures.