I've also been very into beauty shoots, and
I think that's my niche. So yesterday I wanted
to feel good about myself again so I did my
hair and make up nice, then I thought, I do
all these beauty shoots to help people feel
good about themselves, maybe I'll try to do
one for myself. It is so hard! My favorite
picture is the first one. I don't know how I
feel about the rest.








9 comments:
I know how you feel Ricci, it's hard to stay uplifted sometimes, especially as a stay at home mom where most days there's almost no point in getting ready. Your so beautiful though! The first and last are my favories!
You look HOT...Like super hot, like lick my finger, touch you, and then it sizzles hot. You will and are, and always will be beautiful girl friend =)
Ricci you are freaking GORGEOUS!! Perfect hair, perfect features, perfect everything!... BRAT! ;) Love you, miss you!!
Thanks guys, I really needed it!
Karin and I were just talking about this a couple of days ago. We talked about body image and how, in reality, we all have amazingly gorgeous, wonderful bodies, even if we don't feel like it. You are SO beautiful. And being a mom makes you more beautiful. Love you!
Oh my gosh Ricci! You are one hot mamma. I love all of them so much. You need to blow one of these up and hang on your wall so you can always look at it and remember how beautiful you are, not only when you do your hair and makeup, but ALL of the time. (Inside and out) Love ya girl!
I love these they are so beautiful. You look so beautiful and I love your hair. I've always thought you were so gorgeus and these are so pretty. You are amazing!
I thought I would write what Mitch said because it was cute. I showed him your pictures and he said, "Ricci is an unbelievable beautiful girl, yeah she looks pretty gorgeous in those pictures."
Ow ow! You look A-freaking-mazing. ha, ok, I'm a dork, but you look really really good and I hope you know how much you are loved by so many people. So, today, I didn't get ready all day because I was watching a couple of kids and nixon and i have spit up all over me and my feet are dirty from chasing the other little kid around the park and my fingers have food coloring from apeasing the little girls desire for blue pancakes and I get home and finally nixon takes a nap so what did i do....i got ready. yeah at 7 at night i was finally showered and had make-up on and hair done and i only did so i could feel good. sometimes getting cute is the little pick ya up that ya need huh. Sorry that was so long, but it's nice to know there are others out there that struggle with similar things. You are so very beautiful! And talented... i love the photos.
Post a Comment