Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vernal

We're moving to Vernal!









































































I only took the Temple pictures, But I love the green
dinosaur! He's always eating something, and right
now he's eating watermelon, so funny! We are so
excited to be moving to Vernal. Curtis got an awesome
job working for Savage. He'll be making about twice
what he is now, so that will help us out a lot! Our
goal is to be debt free and I'd say we could do that by
the end of next year working at this new job. Except
our house of course. Some fun things are, there's a
temple right in town! We haven't lived near a temple
in so long, the closest one now is in Monticello, 3 hours
away. Curtis' cousins Shay and Lonni live there, they
are probably the closest cousins to us of his. Another
fun thing is we're living across the street from them!
One of Curtis' favorite mission companions lives there
and works for the same company Curtis will work for.
I also have 3 high school friends that live there, and
one of our friends from Colorado lives there now. We
think this will be such an awesome opportunity for us!

5 comments:

Celisa said...

Awesome Ricci! Who are the high school friends that live there now? I'm glad that you guys are so excited and that it will be such a great opportunity for you! Good luck with the moving process!

Shanley said...

WHAT??? I had no idea you guys were moving! I hit Mitch up about it, and he said he had heard but wasn't for sure. That's awesome, even though I think you'll be further away now. :( Anyways, good luck and let us know how it goes!

Ricci Harvey said...

Celisa! Carrie Messerly, and Chantel Pickering live there, and also a girl I met in Upward Bound. Shanley! We were going to call you today! We just found out.

Portia said...

I am happy you are happy!!! I wish we would ever move back to utah!!! Good luck =)

Chantel Garrett said...

Yes!! I am so excited for you guys and also that we will definitely be able to see each other soooo much more. We will definitely have to get together as soon as you guys are settled I know it can take a few months but Yea!!