We look ridiculous! We went to our ward Halloween party as Kiss, and we were voted best group costume! haha, it was fun, I wish we had been a little more prepared and went all out.
This is hilarious! Sophie looks awesome. No wonder you guys were voted best group costume. Mitch is going to laugh his head off when I show him this :)
Best costume ever! I bet every single person who saw you guys or this post had a the very least a smile on their faces. Soo cute and funny. Happy Halloween!! See you soon.
9 comments:
This is hilarious! Sophie looks awesome. No wonder you guys were voted best group costume. Mitch is going to laugh his head off when I show him this :)
haha! I love this!! I love that Sophie is totally sticking out her tongue! Way to go and be creative!
Nice! Sophie is a pro at sticking her tongue out!
Haha!!! I love it! Sophie looks awesome!!
You all looked awesome! I loved it!!! And I think everyone in the ward loved it too!
Haha I love it! Creative!
Best costume ever! I bet every single person who saw you guys or this post had a the very least a smile on their faces. Soo cute and funny. Happy Halloween!! See you soon.
That is awesome!!
I do have a smile on my face. This is too fun.
Post a Comment