Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Picture update

My Aunt Barb, she's 75 and she's the toughest
cowboy I know. When we lived in Mack, she was
the person I spent the most time with. Here she
is wrestling her goat.













This is a big buck Curtis has been seeing everyday
at work. It lives in this cave. How cool is that?
The pictures aren't very clear because it was
taken from I would say close to 1000 yards away.














His rack is wide!














The first part of October I got my antelope!
















I've been loving being close to Carrie up
here in Vernal, she's one of my very best
friends! She let me take some pictures of
her the other day.

































Grandpa Jay turned 80! This is him and grandma
and most of his siblings.














Grandpa's brother is Sophie's favorite, she spent
most of the day with him, he's so sweet. All the
Harvey men just love babies.













Curtis trying to make Sophie smile so I could
get a picture of her headband. I think it's cute
but my mom calls her a Vegas showgirl when
she wears it.



















Sophie eating some good 'ol watermelon on
the porch.



























Taken at the rest stop on the way back home
from St. George.













I love how Sophie has a death grip on Curtis.













We have been loving our new four-wheeler,
we've taken a lot of little family rides since we
got it. Here's an old little prairie dog we found
on our ride.














Sophie and Curt after we stopped on one of
our rides.



























































Sophie's so interested.



















After we bought our house in Mack we added
more cabinets above our table because our
kitchen didn't have much storage. It's a little
unconventional, but I'd rather have that then
no room. Here's the before.



























Here's the after!














Sophie started her first dance class today, she
loved it! They have tumbling as well and she
learned how to do a cartwheel and a somersault.
Not very good, but really good for her first time,
and she was better than most of the class. There's
one girl who's really good but she's almost 3. I
think it will be really fun for her!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

I love the pics, keep em' coming! I'm so glad you guys are doing good. That is awesome Sophie is in dance! It's important to start them young. I love the pic of Sophie on Curtis's shoulders when she is looking back. So CUTE!