BOY!
I knew our little baby was a boy from day one. We weren't gonna
find out but after talking about it Curtis revealed to me that if
it was up to him he would find out. So I said well lets find out
then. (He didn't tell me that at the beginning.) After we decided
we were gonna find out I got so excited I could barely contain
myself. Now I'm excited to make his bedding and all of that
to decorate his room with. Here he is.


He was pushing his lips out and squishing
his face to be really fat with his elbows in
this picture.

He looks just like Curtis' Grandpa Jay
in this picture.


His little foot.

She drew glasses on him.

Open mouth, looking up his nose.

3/4 view and shoulder.

I'm obsessed with his little lips.

Smashing his arm into his face.

Fists covering his eyes, and chubby
cheeks.

Fingers under his chin.




10 comments:
Well, suprises are fun for next time since now you will have 1 of each! So excited for you! Boys are fun!
I think he looks like your little girl! That's crazy that the images are that detailed! How exciting! ;)
Yayy!!! When you posted pictures on Facebook I thought to myself "I'm pretty sure they weren't going to find out before." At least you'll get to prepare before he comes! Guess I'll have to go buy some cute boy things to send you! :)
YAY! I love that you found out and that it's a BOY!! :) :) Such cool pics!
I'm so excited for you guys! We are going to have to do some shopping soon! Sofie is going to take good care of her little brother!
I love the pictures! They are awesome. I am so glad our little boys can be buddies :)
Ha ha!!! Good luck with that!!! Jk I am so exited for you!!
Congrats Ricci!! Lucky you got one of each now!
YEAH!! Congrats!! Boys really are so fun!!! They are busy, but fun!!
So excited for you! You will love haveing a boy. It's fun that you get both.
Post a Comment