Crew Jay Harvey was born Sunday, August 26th, 2012 at 12:05. He was 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long. We'll start out with some photos and I'll write the birth story on my next post. This little boy is the sweetest thing and we are so in love!
He is so cute!! He would be impossible not to love!!! Hope you are doing well with two little ones. If you ever need a mom to talk to I am always here for you friend! Loves!
6 comments:
He is so cute!! He would be impossible not to love!!! Hope you are doing well with two little ones. If you ever need a mom to talk to I am always here for you friend! Loves!
He is adorable! I am so glad he is finally here for you to love on and I am glad you finally found him a name its cute!
He is soooooo CUTE!!!! AWWW enjoy that little stud, he will grow so fast! Hope your doing good, and I cant waait to hear the story.
So cute! Can't wait to hear the story!
He is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks :)
Congrats! I love his cheeks and can't wait to read his story.
Post a Comment