Sophie has been saying some things lately
that surprise me, not because she's not
capable just that I don't know where she
gets it from. I'll try to remember them all.
I should have been writing them down.
She always says, "Oh NO, not again!"
"Good as new" (that's one that I don't know
where she got it from)
If we ignore her she will grab your face and
say "Look at me!" then she will finish saying
whatever she was saying.
She often says "Shhhh, QUIET"
She farts and says "I farted"
and if Curtis farts she says "Mommy farted!"
(lucky me, Curtis taught her that)
In sacrament after any prayer she yells "Amen"
as loud as she can and everyone laughs.
When my mom was watching her they were in
Chuck's truck waiting for the rain to stop and
Sophie kept getting into all of Chuck's paperwork
and my mom kept telling her, "No you can't have
that, Papa Chuck will be mad at you" and Sophie
turned to her and said "Don't be a brat!" (I have
no idea where she got that from...)
She calls Papa Chuck "Paka Chuck"
The other day we were walking out to get into the
truck and the neighbor's little dog came running up
to the fence barking and growling and Sophie says
"Holy crap!" I almost peed a little with that one.
When she pretends to talk to Grandma on the
phone she says "Hello? It's me Sophie"
On our way home from my Grandma Dema's 80th
birthday party, Curtis sneezed and Sophie said
"Bless you"
We were checking out my brother Coley's house
that he's building and Sophie and my niece Baylee
rode there with my mom. Baylee said "I opened the
door all by myself" and Sophie said "You opened the
door all by yourself? Good Job!"
Two nights ago we let Sophie say our night prayers
by herself, we usually help her. We wrote it down
afterwards because we were so proud and it was so cute.
Sophie's first prayer 8/13/12
"Heavenly Father
Thank you this day.
Thank you for food.
Thank you Lonni. (her Aunt Lonni that lives across the street)
Thank you Jana. (Lonni's daughter)
Thank you friends.
Thank you Daddy.
Thank you Mommy.
Thank you Daddy.
Sleep good.
Be safe.
Daddy work.
Jesus Christ,
AMEN." (really loud with her hands up in the air.
Thats all I can remember for right now. As for the
new baby, I'm currently 37 weeks and 3 days. Hoping
this baby will come sooner rather than later. I'm getting
mean... I find myself getting angrier more often. I don't
know what's going on with my weight, I lost 11 pounds
since last weeks appointment so I am only up 4 pounds
in this pregnancy. I feel like I look the same though just
with a bigger belly so I don't know where the weight is
going. I can't wait to see him for the first time, I wonder
what he'll look like, and I wonder how big he'll be. I'm
hoping he'll be smaller than Sophie was so I can enjoy
a tiny newborn for a little bit longer this time. I cried
when I had to box up Sophie's newborn clothes...
Anywho that's us for now, cross your fingers this baby
will come soon!
I am alive!
3 years ago




1 comment:
How cute! I am so glad you are writing down some of these things that Sophie does. It's so fun. I hope you have your baby soon too! I can't wait :)
Post a Comment